The Faith and Family Connection aims to foster the spiritual growth of our school families through faith, family, fun, feasts, and friendship!
- Liturgical Living: assisting the SJPII staff and students in celebrating and growing in our Catholic faith
- St. John Paul II Feast (Oct 22nd) Day Celebration: Oct 21st, 2022
- All Saints Day: Nov 1, 2022
- Vocation Awareness Kick Off: Nov 6-12, 2022
- Epiphany Celebration: Jan 6, 2023
- Catholic Schools Week: Jan 29 – Feb. 4, 2023
- May Crowning: May 4, 2023
- St. John Paul II Birthday Celebration: May 18, 2023
Contact Mr. Wolf for more information.
- Parents in Prayer: leading our school families in prayer opportunities
- Holy Rosary before school Masses
- School Mass intentions
- “Opening Your Heart” bible study: contact Mrs. Lianne Jones for more information
- 40 Days for Life, fall and spring campaign: contact Dr. Brandon Henrigillis for more information
- Accepting prayer requests: Please click here
- Hospitality and Fellowship: hosting social events to help our families grow in solidarity and friendship in order to unite in the Catholic mission of SJPII Classical School
- Presentation Days: Nov 21, Feb 23, TBA
- Fine Arts Night: March 23 (lowers) and March 30 (uppers)
- Atrium Adult Sessions: TBA
- National Custodian Day: Oct. 2, 2022
- Fall Conference Meals for Staff: Oct 25/27
- Spring Conference Meals for Staff: March 2/ 3
- Epiphany Parent Social: Jan. 7, 2023
- Administrative Assistant Day: April 26, 2023
- Headmaster Day: May 1, 2023
- Teacher Appreciation Week: May 1-5, 2023
- End of School Picnic/SJPII Birthday: May 18, 2023
Contact Mrs. Maggie Lovat for more information.
Site Advisory Council
The Site Advisory Council serves as an important parent and parish member body for feedback and consultation for the school’s headmaster, the GRACE system president and GRACE trustees. The council’s primary responsibility is to meet site-based fundraising requirements.
- Monthly Meetings
- Virtue Walk: Oct 14, 2022
- GRACE Calendar Raffle: Fall 2022
- Gala: April 28, 2023
Contact Mrs. Amanda Matczynski for more information.